Apr 15, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
Awful news out of Boston. Obviously there is no sense in thinking about trivial baseball matters for the time being.
Also, as we’ve unfortunately learned over the past several years, misinformation often reigns at times like these. Please, do your best in the coming hours to refrain from passing along misinformation or being taken in by bogus charities and the like. And please be civil and respectful of others when discussing this awful news. People have died and lives have been ruined this afternoon.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 46
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 37
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 52
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (77)