Apr 16, 2013, 8:35 PM EDT
White Sox second baseman Gordon Beckham underwent surgery on Tuesday, as scheduled, to remove the fractured hamate bone from his left hand. This according to CSNChicago.com’s Dan Hayes, who was told that the procedure went “splendidly.”
Beckham suffered the hamate bone fracture last Tuesday night and was officially placed on the disabled list Friday. He is expected to miss the next 6-8 weeks.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)