Apr 16, 2013, 3:35 PM EDT
The Big Hurt’s house is for sale. It’s in Libertyville, Illinois and lists for a very reasonable $1.95 million.
You may be able to talk him down a bit though seeing as though you’re going to have to pay to have the “35″ engraved on the exercise room and steam room walls removed. Unless you happen to be number 35 yourself, in which case, wow, is this the house for you!
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17