Apr 16, 2013, 3:35 PM EST
The Big Hurt’s house is for sale. It’s in Libertyville, Illinois and lists for a very reasonable $1.95 million.
You may be able to talk him down a bit though seeing as though you’re going to have to pay to have the “35″ engraved on the exercise room and steam room walls removed. Unless you happen to be number 35 yourself, in which case, wow, is this the house for you!
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 9
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 70
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 57
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)