Apr 16, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Brewers’ right-hander/stupid, careless person Yovani Gallardo was arrested for DUI last night, reports Drew Olson of ESPN Wisconsin:
Gallardo, a 27-year-old right-hander, was driving westbound on Interstate 94 near Miller Park when he was pulled over at 2:10 a.m. for driving slowly and deviating lanes. McLaughlin said Gallardo failed a field sobriety test and later registered a blood-alcohol level of .22, nearly three times the legal limit in Wisconsin (.08).
Three times. No excuse.
And sadly, Gallardo will receive more derision and, potentially, more advere consequences due to his 6.61 ERA than he ever will for his .22 BAC.
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 10
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- Brian Roberts is retiring 13
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? 115
- Video: Watch Travis Ishikawa’s pennant-winning homer 13
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer 79
- NLCS, Game 5: Cardinals vs. Giants lineups 30
- This team. 30
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (117)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Andrew Friedman leaving the Rays to take over as Dodgers President of Baseball Operations (83)
- Quit making a big deal out of anomalies. Most of what happens is meaningless. (82)
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer (79)