Apr 16, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Brewers’ right-hander/stupid, careless person Yovani Gallardo was arrested for DUI last night, reports Drew Olson of ESPN Wisconsin:
Gallardo, a 27-year-old right-hander, was driving westbound on Interstate 94 near Miller Park when he was pulled over at 2:10 a.m. for driving slowly and deviating lanes. McLaughlin said Gallardo failed a field sobriety test and later registered a blood-alcohol level of .22, nearly three times the legal limit in Wisconsin (.08).
Three times. No excuse.
And sadly, Gallardo will receive more derision and, potentially, more advere consequences due to his 6.61 ERA than he ever will for his .22 BAC.
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 10
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 47
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 28
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)