Apr 16, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Brewers’ right-hander/stupid, careless person Yovani Gallardo was arrested for DUI last night, reports Drew Olson of ESPN Wisconsin:
Gallardo, a 27-year-old right-hander, was driving westbound on Interstate 94 near Miller Park when he was pulled over at 2:10 a.m. for driving slowly and deviating lanes. McLaughlin said Gallardo failed a field sobriety test and later registered a blood-alcohol level of .22, nearly three times the legal limit in Wisconsin (.08).
Three times. No excuse.
And sadly, Gallardo will receive more derision and, potentially, more advere consequences due to his 6.61 ERA than he ever will for his .22 BAC.
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 22
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 39
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 15
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 35
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)