Apr 16, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Brewers’ right-hander/stupid, careless person Yovani Gallardo was arrested for DUI last night, reports Drew Olson of ESPN Wisconsin:
Gallardo, a 27-year-old right-hander, was driving westbound on Interstate 94 near Miller Park when he was pulled over at 2:10 a.m. for driving slowly and deviating lanes. McLaughlin said Gallardo failed a field sobriety test and later registered a blood-alcohol level of .22, nearly three times the legal limit in Wisconsin (.08).
Three times. No excuse.
And sadly, Gallardo will receive more derision and, potentially, more advere consequences due to his 6.61 ERA than he ever will for his .22 BAC.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (152)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)