Apr 16, 2013, 11:00 AM EDT
Brewers’ right-hander/stupid, careless person Yovani Gallardo was arrested for DUI last night, reports Drew Olson of ESPN Wisconsin:
Gallardo, a 27-year-old right-hander, was driving westbound on Interstate 94 near Miller Park when he was pulled over at 2:10 a.m. for driving slowly and deviating lanes. McLaughlin said Gallardo failed a field sobriety test and later registered a blood-alcohol level of .22, nearly three times the legal limit in Wisconsin (.08).
Three times. No excuse.
And sadly, Gallardo will receive more derision and, potentially, more advere consequences due to his 6.61 ERA than he ever will for his .22 BAC.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 10
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 156
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39