Apr 17, 2013, 9:26 AM EST
Will the last uninjured Dodgers pitcher turn out the light please? Thanks.
“It’s a little sore. A strain, but not a full tear or anything like that,” Capuano said after the Dodgers fell to the Padres, 9-2, at Dodger Stadium. “I don’t anticipate it will be too long to heal.”
Thanks Dr. Capuano, but we’ll let the professionals determine what’s up. Capuano will get an MRI today or tomorrow to figure out what’s what.
If he does need some time on the DL, Ted Lilly will likely fill in. Rendering all that “what will the Dodgers do with Ted Lilly?” drama from a couple of days ago rather quaint. Note: you can never have too many pitchers lying around. Ever.
- Report: Red Sox make $95 million offer to Pablo Sandoval 72
- White Sox sign Adam LaRoche to two-year, $25 million deal 34
- Report: Red Sox offer Jon Lester six years, $110-120 million 72
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” 130
- A’s sign Billy Butler to three-year, $30 million contract 84
- Cardinals reportedly joining pursuit of Jon Lester 65
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. 148
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal 157
- Braves and Cardinals swap Jason Heyward and Shelby Miller in blockbuster deal (157)
- Giancarlo Stanton’s contract is backloaded. REALLY backloaded. (148)
- Blue Jays sign Russell Martin to five-year, $82 million deal (135)
- Report: “There is a 90 percent chance that Pablo Sandoval will sign with the Red Sox” (130)
- Sexual assualt charges reinstated against Tigers pitcher Evan Reed (128)