Apr 17, 2013, 9:26 AM EDT
Will the last uninjured Dodgers pitcher turn out the light please? Thanks.
“It’s a little sore. A strain, but not a full tear or anything like that,” Capuano said after the Dodgers fell to the Padres, 9-2, at Dodger Stadium. “I don’t anticipate it will be too long to heal.”
Thanks Dr. Capuano, but we’ll let the professionals determine what’s up. Capuano will get an MRI today or tomorrow to figure out what’s what.
If he does need some time on the DL, Ted Lilly will likely fill in. Rendering all that “what will the Dodgers do with Ted Lilly?” drama from a couple of days ago rather quaint. Note: you can never have too many pitchers lying around. Ever.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (156)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)