Apr 17, 2013, 9:26 AM EDT
Will the last uninjured Dodgers pitcher turn out the light please? Thanks.
“It’s a little sore. A strain, but not a full tear or anything like that,” Capuano said after the Dodgers fell to the Padres, 9-2, at Dodger Stadium. “I don’t anticipate it will be too long to heal.”
Thanks Dr. Capuano, but we’ll let the professionals determine what’s up. Capuano will get an MRI today or tomorrow to figure out what’s what.
If he does need some time on the DL, Ted Lilly will likely fill in. Rendering all that “what will the Dodgers do with Ted Lilly?” drama from a couple of days ago rather quaint. Note: you can never have too many pitchers lying around. Ever.
- The Cubs assign Kris Bryant and Addison Russell to the minors, option Javier Baez as well 65
- 2015 Preview: Arizona Diamondbacks 6
- 2015 Preview: Toronto Blue Jays 69
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 24
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 88
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (88)
- The MLBPA releases a statement on Kris Bryant, mentions possible litigation (85)