Apr 19, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
It’s gonna be sad. Harold seems like a very nice man. But eventually, and quite unwittingly, he’s going to cause Brian Kenny to totally blow a gasket and bludgeon him with a lapel mic or whatever else he has at hand:
Still, it’s pretty good TV. I love Kenny and I’m glad that MLB Network has given him a platform like this. Normally the pro-stat arguments are given by walk-on, sacrificial geeks who eventually get shouted down by the ex-jocks. On this show Kenny is given a chance to dismantle nonsense and does so, often.
Note: original headline was “Eventually Brian Kenny is going to kill Harold Reynolds.” Upon reflection, that seems in poor taste, so I changed it.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (80)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (75)