Apr 19, 2013, 11:35 PM EDT
Rockies starter Jhoulys Chacin left tonight’s start against the Diamondbacks with an injury, believed to be his left side or lower back, tweets the Denver Post’s Patrick Saunders. Troy Renck suggests it was a back spasm.
Chacin held the D-Backs scoreless over six and one-third innings, surrendering a paltry three hits and a walk while striking out five. He lowered his season ERA to 1.46, notching his third start out of four in which he’s gone at least six innings while allowing one run or fewer.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 46
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 98
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (98)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)