Apr 19, 2013, 11:35 PM EDT
Rockies starter Jhoulys Chacin left tonight’s start against the Diamondbacks with an injury, believed to be his left side or lower back, tweets the Denver Post’s Patrick Saunders. Troy Renck suggests it was a back spasm.
Chacin held the D-Backs scoreless over six and one-third innings, surrendering a paltry three hits and a walk while striking out five. He lowered his season ERA to 1.46, notching his third start out of four in which he’s gone at least six innings while allowing one run or fewer.
- Jonathan Papelbon makes it clear, again: He wants out of Philadelphia 23
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 37
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 37
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 39
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 64
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)