Apr 19, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT
Ten days after being hospitalized for diverticulitis White Sox pitching coach Don Cooper is expected to rejoin the team for tonight’s game against the Twins.
Bullpen coach Bobby Thigpen subbed for Cooper, who has been the White Sox’s pitching coach for more than a decade.
Cooper was hospitalized in Washington, D.C. on April 9 and returned to his home in Chicago on Saturday.
- Josh Hamilton declares himself ready for the ALDS 3
- Wild Card Game: A’s vs. Royals lineups 14
- Pouliot’s 2014 National League awards picks 17
- HBT Daily: A’s vs. Royals. Jon Lester vs. Big Game James. WHO YA GOT?! 10
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 21
- REPORT: The Astros to name A.J. Hinch their new manager today 24
- Twins fire manager Ron Gardenhire 37
- Pouliot’s 2014 American League awards picks 20
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (90)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (85)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (80)