Apr 19, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
Fun story from C. Trent Rosecrans at the Cincinnati Enquirer about Reds batboy Ted Kremer. Kremer asked Todd Frazier to hit a homer. Frazier obliged. He also roots really hard for the Reds to strike out 11 hitters so he can get free pizza from La Rosa’s.
Which, why anyone wants La Rosa’s pizza is beyond me, but that’s unimportant at the moment.
(thanks to SmugBud, who has the best avatar ever, for the heads up)
- Cliff Pennington avoids arbitration, agrees to $3.275 million deal with D’Backs 0
- Dan Uggla played through undiagnosed concussion in 2014 26
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 44
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 62
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40