Apr 19, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
Fun story from C. Trent Rosecrans at the Cincinnati Enquirer about Reds batboy Ted Kremer. Kremer asked Todd Frazier to hit a homer. Frazier obliged. He also roots really hard for the Reds to strike out 11 hitters so he can get free pizza from La Rosa’s.
Which, why anyone wants La Rosa’s pizza is beyond me, but that’s unimportant at the moment.
(thanks to SmugBud, who has the best avatar ever, for the heads up)
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 7
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 85
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 60
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 54
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20