Apr 19, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
Fun story from C. Trent Rosecrans at the Cincinnati Enquirer about Reds batboy Ted Kremer. Kremer asked Todd Frazier to hit a homer. Frazier obliged. He also roots really hard for the Reds to strike out 11 hitters so he can get free pizza from La Rosa’s.
Which, why anyone wants La Rosa’s pizza is beyond me, but that’s unimportant at the moment.
(thanks to SmugBud, who has the best avatar ever, for the heads up)
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (94)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (83)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)