Apr 20, 2013, 8:41 AM EDT
Here’s something pretty cool.
MLB.com has put together a compilation of fan reactions to the capture of the second suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings. A number of stadiums around MLB also played Neil Diamond’s “Sweet Caroline” to pay tribute to the city of Boston.
Yesterday’s Royals-Red Sox game was postponed because of the day-long manhunt, but today’s game will go on as scheduled. Not a bad way to celebrate Fenway Park’s 101st birthday. It should be quite a special scene in Boston.
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 0
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 6
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 71
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 85
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)