Apr 22, 2013, 9:13 AM EST
They may be losing often and losing badly, but at least the Marlins are still having fun.
Joe Capozzi’s latest explains how how, if you’re slower than Miguel Olivo, you suffer the double indignity of (a) having to play bellhop at the team hotel; and (b) having the world know you’re slower than Miguel Olivo.
It also has a pic of Marlins players dressed up all silly for the getaway day flight yesterday.
I guess winning would be more fun, but at least the Fish are making the best of things.
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 10
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 14
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 162
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (162)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)