Apr 22, 2013, 9:13 AM EDT
They may be losing often and losing badly, but at least the Marlins are still having fun.
Joe Capozzi’s latest explains how how, if you’re slower than Miguel Olivo, you suffer the double indignity of (a) having to play bellhop at the team hotel; and (b) having the world know you’re slower than Miguel Olivo.
It also has a pic of Marlins players dressed up all silly for the getaway day flight yesterday.
I guess winning would be more fun, but at least the Fish are making the best of things.
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 18
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 53
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 22
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 133
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 132
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 36
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (134)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (133)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (100)