Apr 22, 2013, 9:13 AM EDT
They may be losing often and losing badly, but at least the Marlins are still having fun.
Joe Capozzi’s latest explains how how, if you’re slower than Miguel Olivo, you suffer the double indignity of (a) having to play bellhop at the team hotel; and (b) having the world know you’re slower than Miguel Olivo.
It also has a pic of Marlins players dressed up all silly for the getaway day flight yesterday.
I guess winning would be more fun, but at least the Fish are making the best of things.
- The Nationals extend their winning streak to 10 games with another walk-off victory 7
- Garrett Richards out 6-9 months with torn patellar tendon 11
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 88
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 28
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 46
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 72
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (81)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)