Apr 22, 2013, 9:13 AM EST
They may be losing often and losing badly, but at least the Marlins are still having fun.
Joe Capozzi’s latest explains how how, if you’re slower than Miguel Olivo, you suffer the double indignity of (a) having to play bellhop at the team hotel; and (b) having the world know you’re slower than Miguel Olivo.
It also has a pic of Marlins players dressed up all silly for the getaway day flight yesterday.
I guess winning would be more fun, but at least the Fish are making the best of things.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 11
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 74
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 60
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)