Apr 22, 2013, 9:13 AM EDT
They may be losing often and losing badly, but at least the Marlins are still having fun.
Joe Capozzi’s latest explains how how, if you’re slower than Miguel Olivo, you suffer the double indignity of (a) having to play bellhop at the team hotel; and (b) having the world know you’re slower than Miguel Olivo.
It also has a pic of Marlins players dressed up all silly for the getaway day flight yesterday.
I guess winning would be more fun, but at least the Fish are making the best of things.
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 10
- Huston Street says he’d retire if he was used like a 1970s-style fireman 46
- CC Sabathia looks like a reliever 25
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 58
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 59
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 20
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 99
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (109)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)