Apr 22, 2013, 4:56 PM EDT
I feel like I should leave that just as-is, without any context. Makes Granderson and Cueto sound like cute little kids getting ready to have fun!
But we know better.
Granderson started tee and toss today. Also making throws from 90 feet. Still not sure of his timetable for a return to games.
— Lohud Yankees Blog (@LoHudYankees) April 22, 2013
— John Fay (@johnfayman) April 22, 2013
Rehab. Sad. Back to serious business. But for a moment I jut want to invite them both over for some lemonade, give ‘em each a fatherly pat on the back and say “get back out there, Tiger!”
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 16
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 83
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (121)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- College baseball player cut after making offensive tweet about Mo’ne Davis (115)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)