Apr 22, 2013, 4:56 PM EDT
I feel like I should leave that just as-is, without any context. Makes Granderson and Cueto sound like cute little kids getting ready to have fun!
But we know better.
Granderson started tee and toss today. Also making throws from 90 feet. Still not sure of his timetable for a return to games.
— Lohud Yankees Blog (@LoHudYankees) April 22, 2013
— John Fay (@johnfayman) April 22, 2013
Rehab. Sad. Back to serious business. But for a moment I jut want to invite them both over for some lemonade, give ’em each a fatherly pat on the back and say “get back out there, Tiger!”
- George Springer placed on 7-day concussion disabled list 0
- Video: Joey Votto ejected, bumps umpire 18
- Carlos Rodon to make first MLB start Saturday 1
- Bryce Harper’s underrated day: Three at-bats, three homers 42
- Tigers, doctors clear Justin Verlander to resume throwing 12
- Brook Jacoby and umpire Doug Eddings were in a “loud, obscenity-laced, nose-to-nose exchange” 57
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 143
- Devin Mesoraco could need hip surgery 11
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (143)
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)
- Alex Rodriguez hits a pinch-hit home run to tie Willie Mays at 660 home runs (96)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (95)