Apr 22, 2013, 4:56 PM EST
I feel like I should leave that just as-is, without any context. Makes Granderson and Cueto sound like cute little kids getting ready to have fun!
But we know better.
Granderson started tee and toss today. Also making throws from 90 feet. Still not sure of his timetable for a return to games.
— Lohud Yankees Blog (@LoHudYankees) April 22, 2013
— John Fay (@johnfayman) April 22, 2013
Rehab. Sad. Back to serious business. But for a moment I jut want to invite them both over for some lemonade, give ‘em each a fatherly pat on the back and say “get back out there, Tiger!”
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 64
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 30
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 16
- What they’re saying about the passing of Cubs legend Ernie Banks 7
- Alex Rodriguez recently met with incoming MLB commissioner Rob Manfred 15
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 75
- Sean Doolittle has a “slight” rotator cuff tear, won’t be ready for Opening Day 4
- Ryan Vogelsong re-signs with Giants after flirting with Astros 17
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (144)
- Max Scherzer’s seven-year deal with Nationals worth $210 million (119)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- The 2015 Braves have “gravitas” and “veteran leadership” and will have dirty uniforms. Just kill me now. (76)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)