Apr 22, 2013, 4:56 PM EDT
I feel like I should leave that just as-is, without any context. Makes Granderson and Cueto sound like cute little kids getting ready to have fun!
But we know better.
Granderson started tee and toss today. Also making throws from 90 feet. Still not sure of his timetable for a return to games.
— Lohud Yankees Blog (@LoHudYankees) April 22, 2013
— John Fay (@johnfayman) April 22, 2013
Rehab. Sad. Back to serious business. But for a moment I jut want to invite them both over for some lemonade, give ‘em each a fatherly pat on the back and say “get back out there, Tiger!”
- Phillies officials “have contemplated the possibility of paying off” and releasing Ryan Howard 8
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 15
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 158
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (158)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (96)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)