Apr 22, 2013, 4:56 PM EDT
I feel like I should leave that just as-is, without any context. Makes Granderson and Cueto sound like cute little kids getting ready to have fun!
But we know better.
Granderson started tee and toss today. Also making throws from 90 feet. Still not sure of his timetable for a return to games.
— Lohud Yankees Blog (@LoHudYankees) April 22, 2013
— John Fay (@johnfayman) April 22, 2013
Rehab. Sad. Back to serious business. But for a moment I jut want to invite them both over for some lemonade, give ‘em each a fatherly pat on the back and say “get back out there, Tiger!”
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode 28
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 48
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter passes Carl Yastrzemski for seventh on all-time hits list 68
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 91
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 50
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 45
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (133)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (99)