Dallas Braden is apparently thinking about a comeback

Apr 22, 2013, 5:47 PM EST

Or else he’s just bored and is messing around on Twitter:

Braden hasn’t pitched in two years and since then has had two shoulder surgeries, one for a rotator cuff and one for a dreaded capsule injury. He was non-tendered by the A’s last year and is, obviously, a free agent.

Don’t have shoulders, kids. They’re nothing but trouble.

1. chacochicken - Apr 22, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Dear Dallas, we have the same interests. I think we could have a good time together. It may take some work and little bit of time but let’s give it a go.

Sincerely,
    The Knuckleball

2. tommyshih - Apr 22, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Dear Dallas,

I don’t think we should get back together. You were always a little too possessive. And lets not forget all the silly rules and restrictions you put on me. When I said I wanted to see other people, I meant it.

Sincerely,

The Baseball Mound

3. craigisaloser - Apr 22, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Tool bag repost alert!!!!

4. randygnyc - Apr 22, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Dear Dallas,
    As I said then, people would surely forget who you were not soon after our interaction. It appears I was right. Unfortunately, it appears we may have lots of time to be able to get reacquainted as it looks like my career is over too.

AROD

• tfbuckfutter - Apr 22, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Alternatively:

Dear Dallas,

Shouldn’t have been such a dick to me. I could have hooked you up with some special clinics I know of.

AROID.

5. mudhead123 - Apr 22, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Total D-bag. Glad his career is over

6. pisano - Apr 22, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Hey Dallas, stay in the 209 your trailer park would miss you if you left.

7. yournuts - Apr 22, 2013 at 9:07 PM

Why?

8. pillowporkers - Apr 22, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Dear Dallas,

Get off my mound!

9. tablescrappy - Apr 23, 2013 at 2:51 PM

Don’t get all the Dallas hate. Easily one of the least phony, most charismatic and fan friendly guys in the big leagues.

10. brucefan1 - May 30, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Hahahaha!

Maybe it’s because his ONLY claim to fame is that he kicked up a big stink in order to call undeserved attention to himself, tried to set himself up as an arbiter of the “unwritten rules” of baseball, and then, with all that attention he craved focus on him, proceeded to crap the bed, as his career (and reputation) went down the toilet!

Pathetically, hilariously FUBAR!

• alphabeta49er - Jun 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM

all of that and a perfect game

Maddon has high hopes for Cubs
  1. P. Sandoval (5470)