Apr 22, 2013, 5:47 PM EDT
Or else he’s just bored and is messing around on Twitter:
Dear baseball,It’s late, i miss u. Been thinkin’ bout u & me,1 more shot? We can make it work! Would a submarine delivery spice things up?
Braden hasn’t pitched in two years and since then has had two shoulder surgeries, one for a rotator cuff and one for a dreaded capsule injury. He was non-tendered by the A’s last year and is, obviously, a free agent.
Don’t have shoulders, kids. They’re nothing but trouble.
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 4
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 95
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 230
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (230)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)