Apr 22, 2013, 5:47 PM EDT
Or else he’s just bored and is messing around on Twitter:
Dear baseball,It’s late, i miss u. Been thinkin’ bout u & me,1 more shot? We can make it work! Would a submarine delivery spice things up?
Braden hasn’t pitched in two years and since then has had two shoulder surgeries, one for a rotator cuff and one for a dreaded capsule injury. He was non-tendered by the A’s last year and is, obviously, a free agent.
Don’t have shoulders, kids. They’re nothing but trouble.
- Video: Jake Arrieta strikes out Chase Utley to complete his no-hitter 3
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 19
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 9
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 6
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 13
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 55
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)