Apr 22, 2013, 5:47 PM EDT
Or else he’s just bored and is messing around on Twitter:
Dear baseball,It’s late, i miss u. Been thinkin’ bout u & me,1 more shot? We can make it work! Would a submarine delivery spice things up?
Braden hasn’t pitched in two years and since then has had two shoulder surgeries, one for a rotator cuff and one for a dreaded capsule injury. He was non-tendered by the A’s last year and is, obviously, a free agent.
Don’t have shoulders, kids. They’re nothing but trouble.
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 26
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 48
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 53
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 90
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 57
- Dodgers announce Vin Scully will return for 2015 season 52
- Jon Lester scratched Wednesday amid trade speculation 38
- Rays are “talking and willing” to trade ace lefty David Price; Cardinals and Dodgers interested 41
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (112)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)
- The Nationals and Orioles dispute over TV money is about to explode (104)