Apr 22, 2013, 5:47 PM EDT
Or else he’s just bored and is messing around on Twitter:
Dear baseball,It’s late, i miss u. Been thinkin’ bout u & me,1 more shot? We can make it work! Would a submarine delivery spice things up?
Braden hasn’t pitched in two years and since then has had two shoulder surgeries, one for a rotator cuff and one for a dreaded capsule injury. He was non-tendered by the A’s last year and is, obviously, a free agent.
Don’t have shoulders, kids. They’re nothing but trouble.
- 2014 Preview: Chicago Cubs 1
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” 34
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 18
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12