Apr 22, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
It’s almost May, but apparently someone forgot to tell that to Minneapolis and Denver.
Tonight’s game between the Twins and Marlins has been postponed due to a Minnesota snowstorm. They’re going to try to do a doubleheader tomorrow, but there’s more cold and snow in the forecast.
At the moment there is supposed to be a Braves-Rockies game tonight, but it’s 36 degrees in Denver at the moment with snow in the forecast.
It’s just the weather and not much can be done about it, but the existence of unbalanced schedules and constant interleague play make scheduling makeup games really tough.
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 48
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Phil Hughes could finish the season with the best K/BB ratio in MLB history 14
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 13
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 81
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)