Apr 22, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
It’s almost May, but apparently someone forgot to tell that to Minneapolis and Denver.
Tonight’s game between the Twins and Marlins has been postponed due to a Minnesota snowstorm. They’re going to try to do a doubleheader tomorrow, but there’s more cold and snow in the forecast.
At the moment there is supposed to be a Braves-Rockies game tonight, but it’s 36 degrees in Denver at the moment with snow in the forecast.
It’s just the weather and not much can be done about it, but the existence of unbalanced schedules and constant interleague play make scheduling makeup games really tough.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 36
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 213
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 31
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 42
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (213)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (103)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)