Apr 22, 2013, 2:00 PM EST
It’s almost May, but apparently someone forgot to tell that to Minneapolis and Denver.
Tonight’s game between the Twins and Marlins has been postponed due to a Minnesota snowstorm. They’re going to try to do a doubleheader tomorrow, but there’s more cold and snow in the forecast.
At the moment there is supposed to be a Braves-Rockies game tonight, but it’s 36 degrees in Denver at the moment with snow in the forecast.
It’s just the weather and not much can be done about it, but the existence of unbalanced schedules and constant interleague play make scheduling makeup games really tough.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 299
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (299)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)