Apr 23, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
Never mind that the Rangers’ only home Monday night game of the season drew 9,000 or so fewer fans than Anaheim’s did last night in terms of paid-for-tickets.
I know there is a certain kind of fan that is really into attendance shaming, but you’d figure the media would be above it.
And Dallas is still a football town.
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 14
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 19
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)