Apr 23, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
Never mind that the Rangers’ only home Monday night game of the season drew 9,000 or so fewer fans than Anaheim’s did last night in terms of paid-for-tickets.
I know there is a certain kind of fan that is really into attendance shaming, but you’d figure the media would be above it.
And Dallas is still a football town.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)