Apr 24, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
“I did speak to Zack,” Quentin said. “First, I thank him for taking the time to speak to me. We were able to talk and have a good productive conversation. The details of that conversation are personal.”
Well, I guess we won’t know if there is actually peace or not, but I take “good, productive conversation” to mean that this stuff is over.
In his return from suspension last night Quentin had an RBI single. If Greinke’s broken collarbone is anything like the broken collarbone I suffered in 1994, he shifted on the couch once, heard and felt a disconcerting “clunk” in his shoulder and then reached for more painkillers.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 11
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 74
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 60
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)