Apr 24, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
“I did speak to Zack,” Quentin said. “First, I thank him for taking the time to speak to me. We were able to talk and have a good productive conversation. The details of that conversation are personal.”
Well, I guess we won’t know if there is actually peace or not, but I take “good, productive conversation” to mean that this stuff is over.
In his return from suspension last night Quentin had an RBI single. If Greinke’s broken collarbone is anything like the broken collarbone I suffered in 1994, he shifted on the couch once, heard and felt a disconcerting “clunk” in his shoulder and then reached for more painkillers.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 14
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 17
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 91
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8