Apr 24, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
“I did speak to Zack,” Quentin said. “First, I thank him for taking the time to speak to me. We were able to talk and have a good productive conversation. The details of that conversation are personal.”
Well, I guess we won’t know if there is actually peace or not, but I take “good, productive conversation” to mean that this stuff is over.
In his return from suspension last night Quentin had an RBI single. If Greinke’s broken collarbone is anything like the broken collarbone I suffered in 1994, he shifted on the couch once, heard and felt a disconcerting “clunk” in his shoulder and then reached for more painkillers.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)