Apr 24, 2013, 5:45 PM EDT
Everyone loves a good train wreck. Or, possibly, and epic beatdown. Or if things go sideways, everyone will probably take some sick fascination in watching Brian Kenny go insane. Any or all of which may happen tomorrow as Hawk Harrelson will appear on “MLB Now” with Kenny and Harold Reynolds at 4PM on MLB Network.
The back story is that, a couple of weeks ago, Harrelson said some anti-sabermetic things which Kenny called out as, well, less-than-enlightened. As we’ve seen recently, Kenny has his hands full dealing with Reynolds’ special brand of baseball insight as well, so this out to be some fantastic TV.
Pray for Brian, everyone. Pray for Brian.
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 65
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 46
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 9
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- Clayton Kershaw and Mike Trout make MLB history in Saturday’s matchup 14
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)