Apr 24, 2013, 12:48 PM EDT
Santana, meanwhile, is off to a great start hitting .352 with four homers, seven doubles, and a 1.139 OPS in 15 games. Now that Marson is healthy again it’ll be interesting to see how often the Indians give Santana time off from catching, either by shifting him to designated hitter or giving him a full day off.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)