Apr 24, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
Or why they should pay better attention. Not sure which:
Ted Berg of USA Today has the background information on it. It’s apparently from May 2012, but it just started floating around baseball writer circles yesterday. Dates aside, it’s already timeless, no?
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)