Apr 24, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
Or why they should pay better attention. Not sure which:
Ted Berg of USA Today has the background information on it. It’s apparently from May 2012, but it just started floating around baseball writer circles yesterday. Dates aside, it’s already timeless, no?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (100)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)