Apr 25, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
The Yankees and Derek Jeter are holding a press conference this afternoon. They have not said what the press conference is specifically about, but I’m struggling how it can be good news for the injured Jeter.
Hopefully it’s just Jeter wanting to make himself available to the media after so much time away. To talk about his rehab or whatever in a way that a less-publicized player usually wouldn’t. But yikes.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 10
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 59
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 41
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 106