Apr 25, 2013, 10:47 AM EDT
It could mean nothing or it could mean the Orioles aren’t all that worried about his elbow, but Dylan Bundy’s trip to see Dr. James Andrews isn’t happening until Monday.
That would be nearly a full week after the Orioles announced that the 20-year-old stud prospect would get a second opinion from Andrews after having a setback following a flat-ground throwing session.
Bundy hasn’t thrown off a mound since late March, so maybe waiting a week to get him looked at now has no meaning. In the meantime Bundy will be re-examined by the Orioles team doctor who initially gave him an MRI exam three weeks ago.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 46
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 98
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 19
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 40
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 9
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)