Apr 25, 2013, 10:47 AM EST
It could mean nothing or it could mean the Orioles aren’t all that worried about his elbow, but Dylan Bundy’s trip to see Dr. James Andrews isn’t happening until Monday.
That would be nearly a full week after the Orioles announced that the 20-year-old stud prospect would get a second opinion from Andrews after having a setback following a flat-ground throwing session.
Bundy hasn’t thrown off a mound since late March, so maybe waiting a week to get him looked at now has no meaning. In the meantime Bundy will be re-examined by the Orioles team doctor who initially gave him an MRI exam three weeks ago.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 28
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 58
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27