Apr 25, 2013, 10:47 AM EST
It could mean nothing or it could mean the Orioles aren’t all that worried about his elbow, but Dylan Bundy’s trip to see Dr. James Andrews isn’t happening until Monday.
That would be nearly a full week after the Orioles announced that the 20-year-old stud prospect would get a second opinion from Andrews after having a setback following a flat-ground throwing session.
Bundy hasn’t thrown off a mound since late March, so maybe waiting a week to get him looked at now has no meaning. In the meantime Bundy will be re-examined by the Orioles team doctor who initially gave him an MRI exam three weeks ago.
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 18
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 55
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 41
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 103
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (103)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)