Apr 25, 2013, 2:00 PM EDT
I saw this at Reddit via a tip from my friend Ethan. I know it’s bopping around Twitter now. Whoever created it, however, deserves the Nobel Prize for Cool Internet Things (UPDATE: It was Drew Sheppard. All of Yu Darvish‘s pitches at once:
It’s … beautiful.
Maybe the best thing about it: all five pitches have basically the exact same release point.
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 16
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 58
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 53
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 46
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 17
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)