Apr 26, 2013, 11:19 AM EST
Each player had another hat with the world “Cuban Missile” on the front with the player’s initials and number on the side … Chapman had the hats made for each team member, and every one was different, not just the initials and number, but also the colors and even the design of the words. Some were bright colors, others muted and some even had some sort of sparkling lettering.
And courtesy of the Reds’ official Twitter account, here’s proof:
Baseball players have a lot of time on their hands.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)