Apr 26, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
Pretty much what it sounds like. Over at Bless You Boys Phil Coke’s Brain slapped random fonts on NL logos — he did the AL a while back — and opined. Stuff like this:
Cincinnati Reds – Wide Latin
Like most people from Ohio this font is fatter than it is tall.
Ouch. True, but ouch.
Not gonna lie: I think the Padres and Giants actually look pretty good. The rest: yikes.
- HBT Daily: A’s vs. Royals. Jon Lester vs. Big Game James. WHO YA GOT?! 3
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 20
- REPORT: The Astros to name A.J. Hinch their new manager today 23
- Twins fire manager Ron Gardenhire 37
- Pouliot’s 2014 American League awards picks 20
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs 79
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 84
- Reds beat Pirates behind Johnny Cueto, hand National League Central title to St. Louis 20
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Barry Bonds discovered to be “glassing” — it’s just as bad as you think (82)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (79)