Apr 26, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
Pretty much what it sounds like. Over at Bless You Boys Phil Coke’s Brain slapped random fonts on NL logos — he did the AL a while back — and opined. Stuff like this:
Cincinnati Reds - Wide Latin
Like most people from Ohio this font is fatter than it is tall.
Ouch. True, but ouch.
Not gonna lie: I think the Padres and Giants actually look pretty good. The rest: yikes.
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (124)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)