Apr 26, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
Pretty much what it sounds like. Over at Bless You Boys Phil Coke’s Brain slapped random fonts on NL logos — he did the AL a while back — and opined. Stuff like this:
Cincinnati Reds – Wide Latin
Like most people from Ohio this font is fatter than it is tall.
Ouch. True, but ouch.
Not gonna lie: I think the Padres and Giants actually look pretty good. The rest: yikes.
- National League GM says Phillies’ asking price for Cole Hamels hasn’t dropped “one bit” 2
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 17
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 12
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 38
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 25
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)