Apr 26, 2013, 10:29 AM EDT
Pretty much what it sounds like. Over at Bless You Boys Phil Coke’s Brain slapped random fonts on NL logos — he did the AL a while back — and opined. Stuff like this:
Cincinnati Reds - Wide Latin
Like most people from Ohio this font is fatter than it is tall.
Ouch. True, but ouch.
Not gonna lie: I think the Padres and Giants actually look pretty good. The rest: yikes.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (88)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (81)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (77)