Apr 26, 2013, 9:13 AM EDT
That’s what Will Carroll is reporting:
Greinke is scheduled to throw early next week. Yes, you read that right.
— Will Carroll (@injuryexpert) April 25, 2013
On the one hand, it was his non-pitching shoulder which was broken. On the other hand, damn.
No official word from the Dodgers on this, but it sure seems like a quick partial recovery.
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 5
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 17
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)