Apr 27, 2013, 7:15 PM EDT
Yuniesky Betancourt will be batting cleanup when his Brewers square off against the Dodgers tonight, tweets Tom Haudricourt. Betancourt is second on the team with four home runs and 16 runs batted in, so you can sorta kinda maybe understand manager Ron Roenicke’s thinking. It is, however, the first time in Betancourt’s career he will start a game as the clean-up hitter and he owns a .394 slugging percentage over his career.
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 20
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 44
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 101
- The MLBPA is serious about investigating leaks to reporters regarding Stephen Drew, Kendrys Morales 31
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 59