Apr 28, 2013, 2:37 PM EDT
Wells, owner of a respectable 108 career OPS+, has now been designated for assignment three times this month. He began the year with Seattle, then moved to the Blue Jays and eventually the A’s. It shouldn’t take long for him to land with his fourth team of 2013.
Cespedes missed exactly 15 days with a strained muscle in his left hand. He had three home runs and seven RBI in 11 games before suffering the injury and is batting cleanup in his return to action Sunday afternoon against the Orioles.
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 78
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 125
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 105
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (125)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (105)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)