And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights

Apr 29, 2013, 5:40 AM EDT

Russell Martin

Pirates 9, Cardinals 0: Two homers for Russell Martin and a strong start from Jeff Locke. The Pirates — the Pittsburgh Pirates — are in first place in the National League Central. This goes with the Royals being in first place in the AL Central. I predicted each of these teams would be better this year. Maybe even surprisingly good compared to usual expectations. But I figured that meant the Pirates finishing a smidge above .500 and the Royals making third place. Second if absolutely everything went right maybe. That may be where each of them end up, but for now they gotta be enjoying the ride.  This was the Pirates’ 15th win. They last won 15 in the month of April in 1992.

Marlins 6, Cubs 4: Giancarlo Stanton hadn’t hit a homer all year until Saturday, then he launched two homers yesterday. He was just giving everyone a head start I guess.

Yankees 3, Blue Jays 2: For years Blue Jays fans — and often Blue Jays employees — whined how it was so darn hard for them to break through in the AL East given the expensive star power the Yankees were able to assemble. Yesterday the star-laden Blue Jays got swept behind homers from Brennan Boesch and Lyle Overbay. What’s the excuse now?

Reds 5, Nationals 2: Once my daughter found some random baseball trivia/facts website for kids and learned about the drop-the-third-strike rule which enables a struck out batter to go to first base. She thought this was quite rare and esoteric and asked me how a pitcher could strike out four batters in one inning, thinking she’d stump me. I gave her a bunch of dumb answers like “the batter distracts the umpire” or “the umpire is cheating” or “gamblers fixed the game.” I pretended to be all exasperated with her and INSISTED that there can’t POSSIBLY be a way for a pitcher to strike out four batters in an inning because EVERYONE knows that there are only three outs in an inning and a strikeout is an out. Later I admitted that I knew the rule and that I was just having fun with her. To this day she thinks I was lying and that I really didn’t know the rule and she’s the one who taught me. Guess I’ll let her have that one. Anyway, Tony Cingrani struck out 11, including four in one inning. Because he was cheating, I assume.

Red Sox 6, Astros 1: John Lackey had one more tuneup against minor leaguers yesterday. Looks like he’ll be set for his return from the disabled list Thursday versus the Twins. He’s really gotta be looking forward to that.

Phillies 5, Mets 1: Carlos Ruiz came back, Ryan Howard — who has driven in ten runs in his past five games — came off the bench to deliver an RBI double and Cole Hamels got his first win of the season as the Phillies sweep the Mets. Hamels walked six dudes and the Mets didn’t really make him pay for it. Man.

Rays 8, White Sox 3: David Price finally gets his first win of the year. And got into a big bunch of controversy with umpire Tom Hallion, too. I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say that, even if Hallion was 100% in the wrong here, MLB will do nothing to him publicly because, as history has shown us, umps can pretty much get away with murder. In other news, White Sox hitters struck out 12 times in all and Alex Rios allowed two runs to score when a catchable ball doinked off his mitt. Not a great day on the south side.

Dodgers 2, Brewers 0: Clayton Kershaw is a ridiculously good pitcher (8 IP, 4 H, 0 R, 12K). Carl Crawford joins Russell Martin and Giancarlo Stanton in the two homers on Sunday club.

Padres 6, Giants 4: The reigning world champs are swept by San Diego. It’s the first time the Pads did that in about three years. Chase Headley had three hits including a dinger.

Twins 5, Rangers 0: Kevin Correia shut out the Rangers for eight innings. Just junked ‘em to death. It’s the first time Texas has lost two games in a row all year.

Royals 9, Indians 0; Indians 10 Royals 3: According to the AP gamer, this was the first day-night doubleheader in the history of Kauffman Stadium. That’s pretty surprising. Anyway, without looking at the box score for the first game, I’m gonna assume that it was a forfeit. [looks]. OK, wasn’t a forfeit. But I do love how forfeits go in the books as a 9-0 win. I’m sure someone like Neyer or Mark Armour or Bill James or whoever knows why that is, but I don’t. Jeremy Guthrie got the win. He hasn’t had a loss in 16 starts. That’s something.  In the nightcap Mike Aviles had five RBI.  Good for him.

Diamondbacks 4, Rockies 2: The loss of the game was bad, but the loss of Troy Tulowitzki to a strained shoulder was worse for the Rockies. The Dbacks take three of four and have won five of six overall.

Athletics 9, Orioles 8: Yoenis Cespedes gets activated and then hits a two-run homer to tie it in the ninth inning. In the tenth, Manny Machado — who had four hits on the day, by the way — threw the ball away on a sacrifice attempt, allowing the winning run to score. Welp.

Mariners 2, Angels 1: Jason Bay and Michael Morse homer. And the Angels keep pace with the Blue Jays in the Most Disappointing Team in All of Baseball race.

Tigers 8, Braves 3: What a blah of a series for the Braves. Wait — I think they just struck out again. And … again. God.

1. uyf1950 - Apr 29, 2013 at 6:09 AM

The nice part about this Yankee team so far is that pretty much everyone is contributing and has contributed to their 15-9 record. Overbay, Boesch, Wells, Hafner, Youkilis, Cano even Nix well you get the point. A team I think the majority of so called experts wrote off before the season even began. After the initial get acquainted period where even the Yankees players didn’t know who was on the 25 man roster until opening day the Yankees I think have surprised everyone and jelled very nicely as a team.

I have to say when Hal Steinbrenner said the Yankees didn’t have to have a $220MM payroll to field a competitive team he was probably right. In any given game the Yankees payroll for those 10 or so starting players including the pitchers is probably $50 to $75MM on an annual basis.

Now I’m certainly not advocating the Yankees get the payroll down to that but really I can’t see any reason the Yankees can’t field not only a competitive team but a championship caliber team on a $160 to $180MM payroll if they chose to. That’s just my opinion.

• historiophiliac - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Homerific confidence in Boesch/Nix = Doom!

Seriously, you could technically say that Don Kelly contributed to the Tigers’ win yesterday, but there isn’t anyone who thinks he’s a real asset to the team (aside from Love Guru Leyland). Same difference. Be grateful when those guys don’t suck up the joint, but it isn’t worth bragging about really.

• uyf1950 - Apr 29, 2013 at 12:28 PM

My friend, next time please try and understand what comment said and didn’t say.
        . What I did say was and I will quote it again “The nice part about this Yankee team so far…” The key words “so far”, not just yesterday.
        . There is more then one way top contribute. For Example, Nix was able to step in and play 3rd base with both A-Rod and Youkilis both out now.

As far as bragging I was pointing out that those players whether or not you agree have all contributed to the Yankees success to this point this season. For anyone to deny that is foolish.

• historiophiliac - Apr 29, 2013 at 12:40 PM

I don’t think that changes my response.

• myspaceyourface - Apr 29, 2013 at 1:04 PM

The best part for the Pirates is the Yanks are still paying over half of Burnetts salary. . . . Wouldn’t it be GREAT if he was pitching against them in the WS while on their payroll. One can dream can’t they.

2. randygnyc - Apr 29, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Yankees completed the 4 game sweep (their first since 1995) over the bloated blue jays. RA Gimmick took the loss after giving up 2 home runs. Cashman’s garbage can reclamations continue to impress with Boesch and overbay going deep and winning Sunday’s ballgame for the historically depleted Yankees. Mariano notched his 9th save in as many tries of this young season after suffering a devastating knee injury and at the age of 43. My only question is that if the Yankees had all their injured players for the start of the season, would they have lost even one game this season? I’m inclined to think no. I think they’d be undefeated. May should be better when Tex and Grandy get back. After the all star break, the Yanks should add Jeter, Pineda and maybe Arod. Talk about deadline deals.

• yankeesfanlen - Apr 29, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Uyf and Randy- I’m all for optimism but still somehow feel better when we make it above the Papa John’s line with some of these wins. Being 16 t7 runs scored behind the Sox and O’s is not reassuring, but 4-0 in one-run games provides some pitching nail-biters, e.g. sending The Fat Toad in on Saturday night.
      Better than piling up early season losses like we alwaysdid with the High Priced Spread. But bare-budget Yankees? Never on your $300 ticket!

• Kevin S. - Apr 29, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Joba pitched fine. He faced five batters, and only one hit the ball well against him.

• APBA Guy - Apr 29, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Isn’t the Fat Toad all caps: THE FAT TOAD?

• uyf1950 - Apr 29, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Len, my friend. I don’t think any Yankee fan is advocating a “bare budget” Yankees team. At least I know I’m not. But I think there can be a nice mix of “stars” and hungry players be they young players and/or veterans. I will tell you that I am against the type of contract for anyone that they signed A-Rod to. Ten years even eight years for some 30 year old is too long and it inevitably will come back to bite the club on the ass. That’s just my opinion.
        BTW, and I know it’s only 20 odd games into the season but from where I stand this current group of players wearing Yankee pinstripes have far exceed expectation and if they can hold down the fort for a few more weeks the Yankees should have Granderson and Twex back. Then we all including myself can complain about Granderson’s “K” rate. and Tex’s slow start. Ain’t being a Yankee fan fun.

• uyf1950 - Apr 29, 2013 at 1:14 PM

correction: Tex

3. indaburg - Apr 29, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Quit lying like Hallion, Craig. Mookie taught you that fair and square. She also probably taught you all 7 ways a player can reach first without a hit.

Has there ever been a team happier to get out of Detroit? My goodness. It’s bad enough Sanchez struck out 34 of you on Friday (all of the strikeouts made it to first, requiring Sanchez to strike out double the original amount. I bet you didn’t know that either), but the Braves made even Porcello look good.

Re: the Rays. Glad the got out of Chicago with two wins, splitting the series. Next up: their old teammate Big Game James.

• historiophiliac - Apr 29, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Sweep, sweep, sweep!

• Francisco (FC) - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Feast and Famine. The Braves acquired a lot of power but they also acquired a LOT of strikeouts. In the early going it was bombs away, now it’s swing and a miss. Something tells me we’ll see this often: The Braves go on a tear and win 7 or 8 in a row and then just slump into the abyss for 5 or 6 games.

• indaburg - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I think your Braves assessment is on point.

• Jeremy T - Apr 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Hmm, let’s see. Walk, HBP, error, fielder’s choice, dropped third strike. I’m blanking on what the last two could be…

• cur68 - Apr 29, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Its actually 11 ways. The remaining 4 are:

Catcher interference with the batter
        Balk
        Changed call on an out
        Fielder’s obstruction (batter on way to 1st after a dropped 3rd strike)
        As a pinch runner: subbing to 1st

• cur68 - Apr 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Actually, not a balk. That only applies to runners on base. So I’m down to 10. Also, pinch runner subbing to 1st . . . that’s arguable: that’s a runner & not technically a batter.

Make it 9.

• hittfamily - Apr 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Catcher’s interferance, There’s 7 ways total, 6 without a hit.

• Jeremy T - Apr 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM

How do you get on base on a balk? Also your math confuses me, since I listed 5 ways, you said the remaining 4 total to 11, and then you listed 5.

• Jeremy T - Apr 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM

ah, replied too slow. The math comment still applies.

• jwbiii - Apr 29, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Fielder’s obstruction? Isn’t that a bill of attainder or something?

4. Old Gator - Apr 29, 2013 at 6:44 AM

And down here at the bottom of the can, the Feesh managed to win one of four against another bottom dwelling team. I expect that if the Feesh spend the entire season on the bottom, by the time September rolls around they will have evolved camouflage capabilities that will make their uniforms blend in with the grass and turf, so that you’d need to walk across the playing field and trip over them to be able to know they’re out there after all. Amazing what you can do with pigments and a couple of phototrophic neurons, isnt it? I’m not sure which pigments they’d need for the brown dirt and white bases, but I figure that if they replace the iron in their hemoglobin with magnesium they’d have chlorophyll instead, and that would take care of the green.

Ah well. In brighter news, the Iron Giant finally gave Tommy the workout he needed this weekend, evicting the families of pigeons who had settled into his gears and sprockets over the past three weeks. Just as well. Scrooge McLoria was preparing to raise their rent anyway.

The Mutts arrive today so there should be an unaccustomed glut of Nyorcan diehards at Macondo Banana Massacre Field tonight to augment the half dozen or so curiosity seekers who’ll want to ogle the Iron Giant now that he has awakened from his millennial slumber. Look for the actual attendance to top ten thousand for a change.

In other news, the Macondo Feeshwrapper ran a poll yesterday: now that you can score freebies and cheap tickets to the Feesh games, are you planning to go to a game in the near future? Seventy nine percent answered “no.”

• stex52 - Apr 29, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Yesterday may have been the first time I ever saw the Feesh on TV, Gator.

1. Man, that Stanton has a beautiful, compact swing. Kid does appear to have a future once he escapes the friendly confines.

2. I don’t know why everybody doesn’t love Tommy. He is so kitschy-perfect for a baseball stadium.

• historiophiliac - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:11 AM

That thing is hideous.

• Old Gator - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:17 AM

So is Lyle Lovett, and yet Julia Roberts married him. You simply aren’t seeing past the surface. Here is another ugly thing that is lovable, my matamata, Elvis:

• historiophiliac - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Gator, you must be an anti-aesthete.

• stex52 - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:51 AM

We’re talkinag about a venue where the height of sophisitication is the wave, an organ pumping out “charge” 15 times an inning, and relievers walking onto the field to “Enter Sandman.”

How does that great, flashy, whirling pinball monstrosity not fit in? I kind of like it.

• indaburg - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Tommy is both hideous and kitschy perfect for that stadium. There is beauty in truth, and Tommy is true to his environs.

• historiophiliac - Apr 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I think you all think you are defending Tommy, but I really hear that as good criticisms of the entire staquarium.

• Francisco (FC) - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:52 AM

If the Feesh continue to dwell so much in the bottom they should change the team name from Marlins to Sculpins.

• Old Gator - Apr 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Ah, but they continue to flounder, and they’re not playing with much sole in that plaice, are they? You wonder what it’s really halibut sometimes.

• historiophiliac - Apr 29, 2013 at 12:01 PM

After the lettuce thread, I wasn’t sure if Gator would give us the bigeye if we all snook in our own barbs too…

5. kcrobert10 - Apr 29, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Go royals go. 2 out of 3 from the tribe. Another 1 tonight. Detroit looks like they are kicking into gear to.

• heyblueyoustink - Apr 29, 2013 at 8:55 AM

A real Royals fan? Someone call Jacques Cousteau, we have an extraordinary find here.

• kcrobert10 - Apr 29, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Oh yes I am have no choice I was born here in 81. So I’ve never seen the royals in the post season. 2 winning seasons in 20 yrs. I also rout for Missouri tigers and the chiefs. What can I say I’m a glutton for punishment…

• sportsdrenched - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Indeed. They get a shot at Ubaldo Jimenez and his 10.09 ERA tongiht. Until of the first inning of the night cap yesterday. Royals starters last gave up a run in the 5th inning last Wednesday against Detroit.

Moustakas & Hosmer are finally showing signs of life at the plate. That can only lead to good things.

Really looking forward to the Rays series.

• sportsdrenched - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:42 AM

obligatory edit function lobby

6. philsphilsphils - Apr 29, 2013 at 7:30 AM

Sure glad the Phils didn’t get BJ upton. Wow what a hot mess that contract will be.

7. randygnyc - Apr 29, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Yankeesfanlen- the fact remains that the Yankees were written off this year by the “professionals”. Some pundits even stated that they’d finish in last place in the East. The haters insisted that doom was on the horizon. But what they failed to realize that the Yankees pitching staff is really good, with Ace 1a, Ace 1b, and Ace 1c. Never mind our shutdown pen. My main goal was to keep it close until our all star players got off the DL. I figured if they were 7 or 8 back by June 1st, we’d have a shot. Turns out after our 1-4 start, I believe we have the best record in baseball.

• zakharovsa - Apr 29, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Dude, it’s April. Let’s not start crowing yet.

• cktai - Apr 29, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Indeed the Yankees lead the league with their 14-5 record over the last 19. They share it with the Pittsburgh Pirates, which is about all you need to know about the value of that factoid.

• stex52 - Apr 29, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Why is it on this site that everyone who doesn’t agree with a commenter’s opinion about a team is labelled a “hater”?

Can’t they just look at the same data and come to a different conclusion?

• DelawarePhilliesFan - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Because saying “hater” is a lot easier then forumulating a counter argument

• Kevin S. - Apr 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM

You would know.

• stex52 - Apr 29, 2013 at 8:26 AM

And I know it’s not just you, Randy.

• DelawarePhilliesFan - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:04 AM

And in fairness to Randy – he did give a counter argument

8. qacm - Apr 29, 2013 at 8:26 AM

The reason a forfeit is scored as a 9-0 game is because of the Pythagorean Theorem. I’ll bet even your daughter knows that, Craig. Sheesh.

• heyblueyoustink - Apr 29, 2013 at 8:57 AM

Pythagorus made me blind.

• Old Gator - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Leave Pythagoras alone!

• historiophiliac - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Everyone blames the moonshine…sheesh!

• heyblueyoustink - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Rye whiskey, Rye whiskey, oh don’t let me down……

• Francisco (FC) - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:54 AM

No, no, something else made you blind. You’re just blaming Pythagorus.

• heyblueyoustink - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Way way wait a second, did I miss you actually getting the music reference, Historio? Or am i just another bleary eyed Monday android?

• historiophiliac - Apr 29, 2013 at 10:12 AM

I didn’t do it!

/looks around to make sure the coast is clear

9. randygnyc - Apr 29, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Stex, because those that I had in mind freely admit they hate the Yankees. It’s not actually a revelation. Therein lies the satisfaction with proving them wrong. Sure it’s only April (nearly May), and it’s true divisions aren’t won in April, BUT, you only have to look to both the Blue Jays and Angels to see that Divisions can be lost early. You’ll have to admit, if you can remain objective, just momentarily, how cute the Blue Jays fans were as their baseball fantasy came true in their minds. The Yankees in last place, while the Jays, after 20 long, long years, were penciled into the fall classic. They didn’t realize that they’d gotten fleeced by the Marlins. They now have a shortstop who’s essentially making $40 Million a year (20 million per the 81 games he’s really scheduled to play each year), for 8 more years. Anyway, if you know anyone in law enforcement, perhaps you can see if we can get an APB put out to search for any remaing blue Jays fans. They’ll be easy to find, they’re the quiet ones.

• stex52 - Apr 29, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Okay, I admit you see some of that, too. But I would treat that like the “Thumbs downs.” Who honestly cares what those people think?

• historiophiliac - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:23 AM

You’re ruining the fun of yanking their chains.

BTW, we beat the Braves this weekend, so I’m pretty sure that means we’ll fold to the Astros. That’s how we roll.

10. randygnyc - Apr 29, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Stex- there’s a healthy amount of wisdom and serenity in your approach. Unfortunately for me, that’s not my strong suit, lol.

• DelawarePhilliesFan - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Heh-heh. You get points for honesty

• stex52 - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I’m getting older. Better at now sweating the stuff that doesn’t matter. Doesn’t hurt the calm to have a baseball team that is a bad joke, either. Putting more interest into my fantasy team. Go Robertson!

• Francisco (FC) - Apr 29, 2013 at 9:56 AM

This reminds me, didn’t you have a anti-stex fan club? Where’d they go?

• stex52 - Apr 29, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Haven’t seen much, FC. I think things are really that grim. Not only are they terrible, but we can’t even watch them if we don’t subscribe to Comcast. Can’t see how that is helping the brand. And they haven’t had a pitcher make five innings in a while. And….and… and

After while it gets hard to shoot the messenger.

11. dirtyharry1971 - Apr 29, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I see the bluejays “padded” their last place lead over the weekend, i would say they are running away with last place in the AL East. I dont see anyone catching them

12. jm91rs - Apr 29, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Both of my kids have tried to stump me at different times on the 4 strike outs in one inning thing. It must be standard practice when a kid learns that rule.

13. spudchukar - Apr 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM

About the “Strong” start from Locke. He was a very fortunate young man in the first few innings. Later he looked much better, and finished with an impressive win. But had the Cards not been snake bitten in the early innings the outcome might have been somewhat different. Credit the Pirates, who were without 3 of their better players for the rubber game of the series, but anybody watching the initial frames has to know that Locke’s Luck was the primary reason for his success.

Shelby Miller was good, not great. His location, especially down, wasn’t what it had been, and his breaking ball was flat a lot. The few times he offered his change, it was effective, so perhaps it ought to get a little more use.

Sterling Marlin certainly was impressive in the series, and when McCutchen gets going he could carry the Buccos. Karstens, Liriano, and/or Morton will improve the rotation and maybe Pittsburgh can avoid the late season implosions that has been their M.O. for so long.

Martin is hot right now, but for Pirate fans don’t rely on it. When he goes cold, he nears absolute zero, and he is poor at blocking balls in the dirt, one of the worst in the Big Leagues. The Pirates do have other options behind the plate when the multiple-named catcher heads in his accustomed direction, south.

As said, Miller pitched well enough to win, but Sunday’s effort may have been his poorest of the 2013 campaign.

Again the bull pen failed, and speaking of absolute zero, Freese is living up to his name. He is lost. I know it is unusual to demote players of his caliber to AAA, but the truth is that is where he could iron out his swing, and maybe it wouldn’t be so crushing if he were accompanied by Boggs, and Scrabble.

Once Adams returns from the DL, which should occur soon, his playing time will be diminished and it will be hard for him to right himself, with the day on, day off approach.

All in all, a disappointing ending to a series, that looked so promising midway through game 2. The Reds avoided the sweep in the Nation’s capital, and will be rarin’ to reverse the first series, but will have to face the Card’s ace Wainwright, who has been stellar in his last two outings, and face Latos, a guy who the Cards have bruised before.

The Cards new closer Mujica, should be well rested since the imploding fellows in the pen who precede him have made his use moot. Yes, it is early, but at some point, other options will be have to be explored, cause nothing is more devastating to a team than wasting strong pitching performances like those of Westbrook, and the Cards appeared “beat” in the later innings of Sunday’s clash, knowing the Pirates were more than likely to pad their lead once Miller was removed.

• jimmymarlinsfan - Apr 29, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Jeff was great yesterday. He just looks so much more comfortable each time he is on the mound.

14. APBA Guy - Apr 29, 2013 at 11:42 AM

The beloved A’s managed to salvage a win in the 4 game series against Baltimore yesterday, after having been out scored 20-5 in the previous 3 games. This one started out like the majority of the games since the A’s sweep against the Astros, with the starter going through the lineup once without incident, and then getting hammered. Colon’s issue yesterday was two fold, eroding command and no top-end on the fastball which he throws about 90% of the time.

But yesterday was one of those games that reminded the faithful that 2012 had indeed happened, as the A’s came from behind including a 3-iron from Cespedes in the bottom of the 9th to tie, then the O’s homage a Little League in the 10th, with first Strop throwing into center allowing Sogard to slide safely into 2nd on a Rosales bunt, then the Machado throw into left on the Crisp bunt and the resulting winning run.

Dan Straily returns tonight to face the moribund Angels in the Mausoleum. Perhaps some youthful exuberance will help the A’s rotation which has been frightening after the 3rd inning this year.

15. hittfamily - Apr 29, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I’m just going to say what everyone here is thinking. Tom Hallion needs to kiss my fucking ass.

Yanks, Cards and Reds hit with injury bug