Apr 29, 2013, 4:51 PM EDT
David Wright was scratched from the Mets’ lineup for tonight’s game against the Marlins with a sore neck and manager Terry Collins called him “day-to-day.”
Justin Turner is drawing the start at third base in place of Wright, who started each of the Mets’ first 23 games after dealing with a rib injury during the World Baseball Classic.
Wright has hit .309 with two homers and a .942 OPS so far this season and missed just six games last year.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (113)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)