Apr 29, 2013, 10:03 PM EDT
Ramirez, who had surgery on March 22 to repair a torn thumb ligament, went 3-for-6 with a double and three RBI during a brief two-game rehab assignment with Triple-A Albuquerque. He is available off the bench tonight and will likely be in the lineup tomorrow for his Bobblehead Night. Nice timing.
Kershaw can remain on the bereavement list for a minimum of three days and a maximum of seven. According to Ken Gurnick of MLB.com, he is still likely to make his next scheduled start Friday against the Giants in San Francisco.
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 0
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 8
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 31
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 48
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 71
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 75
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (76)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)