Apr 29, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
This is one of those things that is so scary looking precisely because it almost looks fake. But it’s real: Kelly Nash (Twitter handle, Instagram page), who covers the Tampa Bay Rays for Fox Sun Sports, took a picture of herself in the Green Monster seats before the
Rays Astros-Red Sox game on Saturday. And in it she captured a batting practice home run almost crushing her head:
People who try to Photoshop fake ones like that never do such a good job. But this one is real, as the interplay with witnesses and others on her Twitter feed make clear.
Glad you lived to tell the tale, Kelly. And share the photo.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (241)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (108)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)