Apr 29, 2013, 10:00 AM EST
This is one of those things that is so scary looking precisely because it almost looks fake. But it’s real: Kelly Nash (Twitter handle, Instagram page), who covers the Tampa Bay Rays for Fox Sun Sports, took a picture of herself in the Green Monster seats before the
Rays Astros-Red Sox game on Saturday. And in it she captured a batting practice home run almost crushing her head:
People who try to Photoshop fake ones like that never do such a good job. But this one is real, as the interplay with witnesses and others on her Twitter feed make clear.
Glad you lived to tell the tale, Kelly. And share the photo.
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 39
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 89
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 121
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 36
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 68
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (121)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (108)