Apr 29, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
This is one of those things that is so scary looking precisely because it almost looks fake. But it’s real: Kelly Nash (Twitter handle, Instagram page), who covers the Tampa Bay Rays for Fox Sun Sports, took a picture of herself in the Green Monster seats before the
Rays Astros-Red Sox game on Saturday. And in it she captured a batting practice home run almost crushing her head:
People who try to Photoshop fake ones like that never do such a good job. But this one is real, as the interplay with witnesses and others on her Twitter feed make clear.
Glad you lived to tell the tale, Kelly. And share the photo.
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 71
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47