Apr 29, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
The Toledo Mud Hens will be giving both groups of people the very best of both worlds with these Wookiee uniforms. The minor league squad will be sporting their Chewbacca (Han Solo’s first mate is of the Wookiee race, for those wondering) jerseys for their Star Wars promo over the weekend of May 4 and 5.
Thanks for the parenthetical, guys.
The jerseys are for the Mud Hens’ “Star Wars” weekend. Which is May 4th because of that whole “May the Fourth be with you” thing, which is even too geeky for a geek like me.
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 3
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 28
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 19
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 87
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 59
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 55
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)