Apr 29, 2013, 11:32 AM EST
The Toledo Mud Hens will be giving both groups of people the very best of both worlds with these Wookiee uniforms. The minor league squad will be sporting their Chewbacca (Han Solo’s first mate is of the Wookiee race, for those wondering) jerseys for their Star Wars promo over the weekend of May 4 and 5.
Thanks for the parenthetical, guys.
The jerseys are for the Mud Hens’ “Star Wars” weekend. Which is May 4th because of that whole “May the Fourth be with you” thing, which is even too geeky for a geek like me.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)