Apr 29, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig was arrested for reckless driving over the weekend. How reckless?
Yasiel Puig was going 97 mph in a 50 mph zone when cited, per, Chattanooga police report. He told cops he was a designated driver. #Dodgers
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) April 29, 2013
I guess a sober dude going 97 in a 50 is better than a drunk dude driving, but we’re well into the tall grass of false dichotomies with that line of thinking.
Slow down, son. Slow down so you can live to see Albuquerque.
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 0
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 9
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 153
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 20
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 34
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 33
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 19
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 87
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (153)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)