Apr 29, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig was arrested for reckless driving over the weekend. How reckless?
Yasiel Puig was going 97 mph in a 50 mph zone when cited, per, Chattanooga police report. He told cops he was a designated driver. #Dodgers
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) April 29, 2013
I guess a sober dude going 97 in a 50 is better than a drunk dude driving, but we’re well into the tall grass of false dichotomies with that line of thinking.
Slow down, son. Slow down so you can live to see Albuquerque.
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 6
- The Athletics have a travel-heavy 2016 schedule and unsuccessfully tried to have it altered 6
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik 63
- Pedro Martinez wonders if bad chemistry is the reason the Tigers and Mariners are out of contention 48
- Vote of non-confidence: Reds owner says manager Bryan Price won’t be fired before the season is over 22
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 86
- Denard Span headed back to DL with hip inflammation, unlikely to return this season 10
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 40
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (252)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)