Apr 29, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Yasiel Puig was arrested for reckless driving over the weekend. How reckless?
Yasiel Puig was going 97 mph in a 50 mph zone when cited, per, Chattanooga police report. He told cops he was a designated driver. #Dodgers
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) April 29, 2013
I guess a sober dude going 97 in a 50 is better than a drunk dude driving, but we’re well into the tall grass of false dichotomies with that line of thinking.
Slow down, son. Slow down so you can live to see Albuquerque.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)