Apr 29, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Yasiel Puig was arrested for reckless driving over the weekend. How reckless?
Yasiel Puig was going 97 mph in a 50 mph zone when cited, per, Chattanooga police report. He told cops he was a designated driver. #Dodgers
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) April 29, 2013
I guess a sober dude going 97 in a 50 is better than a drunk dude driving, but we’re well into the tall grass of false dichotomies with that line of thinking.
Slow down, son. Slow down so you can live to see Albuquerque.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 10
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)