Apr 29, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Yasiel Puig was arrested for reckless driving over the weekend. How reckless?
Yasiel Puig was going 97 mph in a 50 mph zone when cited, per, Chattanooga police report. He told cops he was a designated driver. #Dodgers
— Bill Shaikin (@BillShaikin) April 29, 2013
I guess a sober dude going 97 in a 50 is better than a drunk dude driving, but we’re well into the tall grass of false dichotomies with that line of thinking.
Slow down, son. Slow down so you can live to see Albuquerque.
- Matt Harvey makes his return. And he was really impressive. 19
- Hector Olivera’s camp denies any damage to ulnar collateral ligament 3
- UPDATE: Hunter Pence out 6-8 weeks with fracture in left forearm 28
- MLBPA: leaks are from people “who want to see Josh Hamilton hurt personally and professionally” 34
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 146
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 45
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 6
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 6
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (380)
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene (147)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- That facts of Josh Hamilton’s case should not be a matter of public record (94)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (90)