Apr 30, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Alternatively: Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Delmon Young!
I am hearing that Delmon Young is on his way to Cleveland.Don’t think he is headed to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.#Phillies
— Jim Salisbury (@JSalisburyCSN) April 30, 2013
Maybe he’s gonna stop a few miles south of Cleveland and hit up Grandpa’s Cheese Barn? Then bop a block east to the Goasis and get himself a large Coke or something?
OK, I guess he’s going to join the Phillies. They have two against the Indians, and they could use him as a DH then to ease him into the lineup.
Either way, this ought to be fun.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 13
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 43
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17