Apr 30, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Alternatively: Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Delmon Young!
I am hearing that Delmon Young is on his way to Cleveland.Don’t think he is headed to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.#Phillies
— Jim Salisbury (@JSalisburyCSN) April 30, 2013
Maybe he’s gonna stop a few miles south of Cleveland and hit up Grandpa’s Cheese Barn? Then bop a block east to the Goasis and get himself a large Coke or something?
OK, I guess he’s going to join the Phillies. They have two against the Indians, and they could use him as a DH then to ease him into the lineup.
Either way, this ought to be fun.
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8