Apr 30, 2013, 1:30 PM EST
Alternatively: Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Delmon Young!
I am hearing that Delmon Young is on his way to Cleveland.Don’t think he is headed to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.#Phillies
— Jim Salisbury (@JSalisburyCSN) April 30, 2013
Maybe he’s gonna stop a few miles south of Cleveland and hit up Grandpa’s Cheese Barn? Then bop a block east to the Goasis and get himself a large Coke or something?
OK, I guess he’s going to join the Phillies. They have two against the Indians, and they could use him as a DH then to ease him into the lineup.
Either way, this ought to be fun.
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 336
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 307
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (337)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)