Apr 30, 2013, 1:30 PM EDT
Alternatively: Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Delmon Young!
I am hearing that Delmon Young is on his way to Cleveland.Don’t think he is headed to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.#Phillies
— Jim Salisbury (@JSalisburyCSN) April 30, 2013
Maybe he’s gonna stop a few miles south of Cleveland and hit up Grandpa’s Cheese Barn? Then bop a block east to the Goasis and get himself a large Coke or something?
OK, I guess he’s going to join the Phillies. They have two against the Indians, and they could use him as a DH then to ease him into the lineup.
Either way, this ought to be fun.
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 2
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 15
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 12
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Orioles acquire Kelly Johnson from the Red Sox 15
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 6
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 31
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)