Apr 30, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Beer snobs, start your bickering. Anti-slideshow people, start your complaining too. But I figure this is all relevant to most of your interests, so I link The Daily Meal’s top ten ballparks for craft beer slideshow.
I can’t speak for most of these places personally, but I can for Comerica Park. I spent Saturday camped out at their newly-expanded craft beer stand, and the selection of beers from places like Bell’s, Atwater, Founders and other Michigan craft breweries was impressive. I was even lucky enough to get one of only 36 bottles of Founder’s Kentucky Bourbon Stout they released at 2PM that afternoon. Tigers were rallying at that time, so I didn’t mind missing some of the game.
They do great beer in the Midwest. And the west coast too. And, hey, now that I think about it, on the east coast and even down south too. It’s almost like there’s no reason to ever not get awesome beer someplace. Even at the ballpark.
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 22
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 23
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 81
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 50
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (82)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (81)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)