Apr 30, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Beer snobs, start your bickering. Anti-slideshow people, start your complaining too. But I figure this is all relevant to most of your interests, so I link The Daily Meal’s top ten ballparks for craft beer slideshow.
I can’t speak for most of these places personally, but I can for Comerica Park. I spent Saturday camped out at their newly-expanded craft beer stand, and the selection of beers from places like Bell’s, Atwater, Founders and other Michigan craft breweries was impressive. I was even lucky enough to get one of only 36 bottles of Founder’s Kentucky Bourbon Stout they released at 2PM that afternoon. Tigers were rallying at that time, so I didn’t mind missing some of the game.
They do great beer in the Midwest. And the west coast too. And, hey, now that I think about it, on the east coast and even down south too. It’s almost like there’s no reason to ever not get awesome beer someplace. Even at the ballpark.
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 5
- Giants to acquire Mike Leake from Reds 14
- Astros acquire Carlos Gomez and Mike Fiers from Brewers 40
- Pirates bolster bullpen, pick up Joakim Soria from Tigers 11
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 62
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 111
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 72
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (111)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)