Apr 30, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Beer snobs, start your bickering. Anti-slideshow people, start your complaining too. But I figure this is all relevant to most of your interests, so I link The Daily Meal’s top ten ballparks for craft beer slideshow.
I can’t speak for most of these places personally, but I can for Comerica Park. I spent Saturday camped out at their newly-expanded craft beer stand, and the selection of beers from places like Bell’s, Atwater, Founders and other Michigan craft breweries was impressive. I was even lucky enough to get one of only 36 bottles of Founder’s Kentucky Bourbon Stout they released at 2PM that afternoon. Tigers were rallying at that time, so I didn’t mind missing some of the game.
They do great beer in the Midwest. And the west coast too. And, hey, now that I think about it, on the east coast and even down south too. It’s almost like there’s no reason to ever not get awesome beer someplace. Even at the ballpark.
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 34
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 28
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 6
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- Brian Matusz suspended eight games for a foreign substance 18
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 58
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 26
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)