Apr 30, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Beer snobs, start your bickering. Anti-slideshow people, start your complaining too. But I figure this is all relevant to most of your interests, so I link The Daily Meal’s top ten ballparks for craft beer slideshow.
I can’t speak for most of these places personally, but I can for Comerica Park. I spent Saturday camped out at their newly-expanded craft beer stand, and the selection of beers from places like Bell’s, Atwater, Founders and other Michigan craft breweries was impressive. I was even lucky enough to get one of only 36 bottles of Founder’s Kentucky Bourbon Stout they released at 2PM that afternoon. Tigers were rallying at that time, so I didn’t mind missing some of the game.
They do great beer in the Midwest. And the west coast too. And, hey, now that I think about it, on the east coast and even down south too. It’s almost like there’s no reason to ever not get awesome beer someplace. Even at the ballpark.
- Dodgers re-sign left-handed reliever J.P. Howell to a two-year, $11.5 million contract 1
- Cubs sign reliever Jose Veras to one-year pact 1
- Report: MLB recorded record revenues in 2013 32
- The Yankees agree to a one-year, $2 million deal with Brian Roberts 70
- Diamondbacks trade for White Sox closer Addison Reed 28
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (135)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)
- Hall of Fame voting expert: Greg Maddux makes it. No one else does. (105)
- Robinson Cano, Yankees trade barbs about “disrespect” (104)
- Two thoughts about the elimination of home plate collisions (95)