Apr 30, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Beer snobs, start your bickering. Anti-slideshow people, start your complaining too. But I figure this is all relevant to most of your interests, so I link The Daily Meal’s top ten ballparks for craft beer slideshow.
I can’t speak for most of these places personally, but I can for Comerica Park. I spent Saturday camped out at their newly-expanded craft beer stand, and the selection of beers from places like Bell’s, Atwater, Founders and other Michigan craft breweries was impressive. I was even lucky enough to get one of only 36 bottles of Founder’s Kentucky Bourbon Stout they released at 2PM that afternoon. Tigers were rallying at that time, so I didn’t mind missing some of the game.
They do great beer in the Midwest. And the west coast too. And, hey, now that I think about it, on the east coast and even down south too. It’s almost like there’s no reason to ever not get awesome beer someplace. Even at the ballpark.
- Carlos Rodon to make first MLB start Saturday 0
- Bryce Harper’s underrated day: Three at-bats, three homers 39
- Tigers, doctors clear Justin Verlander to resume throwing 8
- Brook Jacoby and umpire Doug Eddings were in a “loud, obscenity-laced, nose-to-nose exchange” 55
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 143
- Devin Mesoraco could need hip surgery 11
- Alex Cobb confirmed to have elbow ligament tear 14
- Royals expected to get closer Greg Holland back tomorrow 3
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (143)
- Torii Hunter doesn’t care what Floyd Mayweather has done outside of the boxing ring (140)
- Buck Showalter had some wise words about what’s happening in Baltimore (123)
- Some anti-DH counterpoints (102)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (98)