May 1, 2013, 8:23 AM EDT
I don’t begrudge Psy his 15 minutes of U.S. fame. Even if he’s on minute 24 now. Guy is a legit musician in Korea and if I were him I’d milk it over here like crazy too.
But not everyone feels that way. Here’s a video of his appearance at Dodger Stadium last night. Check out Tommy Lasorda spending 85% of his time in Psy’s presence failing to comprehend what he was seeing and the other 15% of it not approving. Then listen for Vin Scully’s voice to come on and give the game recap at the end. You can almost hear him rolling his eyes as he begins to speak:
I feel like Lasorda and Scully went out for a beer after the game and had a conversation in which they wondered when, exactly, the world went to complete hell.
- Michael Pineda suspended 10 games for “foreign substance” 39
- Doc Gooden calls B.S. on people saying pine tar is just to help pitchers get a grip on the ball 84
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 126
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 3
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (201)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (156)
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating (126)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)