May 1, 2013, 8:23 AM EST
I don’t begrudge Psy his 15 minutes of U.S. fame. Even if he’s on minute 24 now. Guy is a legit musician in Korea and if I were him I’d milk it over here like crazy too.
But not everyone feels that way. Here’s a video of his appearance at Dodger Stadium last night. Check out Tommy Lasorda spending 85% of his time in Psy’s presence failing to comprehend what he was seeing and the other 15% of it not approving. Then listen for Vin Scully’s voice to come on and give the game recap at the end. You can almost hear him rolling his eyes as he begins to speak:
I feel like Lasorda and Scully went out for a beer after the game and had a conversation in which they wondered when, exactly, the world went to complete hell.
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 0
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 44
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)