May 2, 2013, 12:46 PM EST
An MRI exam showed no structural damage, but Floyd has a history of elbow problems–including two disabled list stints last season–and went 0-4 with a 5.18 ERA before being shut down.
For now Hector Santiago has stepped into Floyd’s rotation spot, beginning tomorrow against the Royals.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (87)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)