May 2, 2013, 8:23 AM EST
Mike Napoli had two homers for the Sox last night. They booth were moon shots. Here they are:
Don Orsillo didn’t seem too impressed with the first one off the bat — probably because it was dead center and thus harder to gauge the trajectory — but it was gone. He liked the second one better (“it’s very gone!”).
Officially they were 472 and 467 feet, but that’s an inexact science, obviously.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)