May 4, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Metallica has certainly seen better days. But this was still pretty cool:
Wish they woulda done something off of “Ride the Lightning” instead of the National Anthem, but then I imagine that the Giants would have gotten some phone calls.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 15
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17