May 8, 2013, 8:57 AM EDT
My snark at Matt Harvey‘s alleged lack of The Will to Win continued on to Twitter this morning, where I decided to be a pest to the MLB Network people:
.@mlbnetwork if no one asks Harold today if Matt Harvey’s game last night was lacking because of no W, you guys are committing malpractice.
— Craig Calcaterra (@craigcalcaterra) May 8, 2013
Then this response.
— The Brian Kenny Show (@BrianKennyShow) May 8, 2013
God Bless Brian Kenny and the wonderful people who work on that show over at NBC Sports Radio.
My guess — as some of you mentioned in the comments this morning — is that Harold or Hawk or whatever “pitcher wins matter” guy they get a hold of will say that Harvey should have done more with the bat or something. If so, this will be me:
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 56
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 8
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 214
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 53
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (214)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)