May 8, 2013, 8:57 AM EST
My snark at Matt Harvey‘s alleged lack of The Will to Win continued on to Twitter this morning, where I decided to be a pest to the MLB Network people:
.@mlbnetwork if no one asks Harold today if Matt Harvey’s game last night was lacking because of no W, you guys are committing malpractice.
— Craig Calcaterra (@craigcalcaterra) May 8, 2013
Then this response.
— The Brian Kenny Show (@BrianKennyShow) May 8, 2013
God Bless Brian Kenny and the wonderful people who work on that show over at NBC Sports Radio.
My guess — as some of you mentioned in the comments this morning — is that Harold or Hawk or whatever “pitcher wins matter” guy they get a hold of will say that Harvey should have done more with the bat or something. If so, this will be me:
- Highlights from the Robinson Cano news conference 20
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 40
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)