May 8, 2013, 8:57 AM EDT
My snark at Matt Harvey‘s alleged lack of The Will to Win continued on to Twitter this morning, where I decided to be a pest to the MLB Network people:
.@mlbnetwork if no one asks Harold today if Matt Harvey’s game last night was lacking because of no W, you guys are committing malpractice.
— Craig Calcaterra (@craigcalcaterra) May 8, 2013
Then this response.
— The Brian Kenny Show (@BrianKennyShow) May 8, 2013
God Bless Brian Kenny and the wonderful people who work on that show over at NBC Sports Radio.
My guess — as some of you mentioned in the comments this morning — is that Harold or Hawk or whatever “pitcher wins matter” guy they get a hold of will say that Harvey should have done more with the bat or something. If so, this will be me:
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 30
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 35
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 36
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 45
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (120)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)