May 8, 2013, 5:42 PM EST
This morning we linked Adam Kilgore’s story about the Nats’ silly policy of not allowing fans to exchange tickets from rained out games for any other game, subject to availability. Rather, they required fans to use the tickets for the makeup game. Which, in the case of last night’s rained out game against the Tigers meant a game tomorrow at 4:05 PM, which not a lot of folks would be able to attend.
We complained about it. Lots of others complained about it. The squeaky wheels just got the grease:
Nats overturn their policy. Fans have the option to exchange Tuesday’s rainout ticket for any of equal/lesser value subject to availability.
— Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) May 8, 2013
Viva democracy. And outrage.
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 23
- Why is John Smoltz a shoo-in for the Hall of Fame? 65
- Curt Schilling goes after Obama, says Ronald Reagan would watch “The Interview” (227)
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot (120)
- Today’s specious anti-Mike Piazza-for-the-Hall-Fame argument (96)
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year (86)
- Phillies GM told Ryan Howard they’d be better off “not with him but without him” (85)