May 8, 2013, 5:42 PM EDT
This morning we linked Adam Kilgore’s story about the Nats’ silly policy of not allowing fans to exchange tickets from rained out games for any other game, subject to availability. Rather, they required fans to use the tickets for the makeup game. Which, in the case of last night’s rained out game against the Tigers meant a game tomorrow at 4:05 PM, which not a lot of folks would be able to attend.
We complained about it. Lots of others complained about it. The squeaky wheels just got the grease:
Nats overturn their policy. Fans have the option to exchange Tuesday’s rainout ticket for any of equal/lesser value subject to availability.
— Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) May 8, 2013
Viva democracy. And outrage.
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 64
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 50
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 58
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 146
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 53
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (146)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)