May 8, 2013, 5:42 PM EDT
This morning we linked Adam Kilgore’s story about the Nats’ silly policy of not allowing fans to exchange tickets from rained out games for any other game, subject to availability. Rather, they required fans to use the tickets for the makeup game. Which, in the case of last night’s rained out game against the Tigers meant a game tomorrow at 4:05 PM, which not a lot of folks would be able to attend.
We complained about it. Lots of others complained about it. The squeaky wheels just got the grease:
Nats overturn their policy. Fans have the option to exchange Tuesday’s rainout ticket for any of equal/lesser value subject to availability.
— Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) May 8, 2013
Viva democracy. And outrage.
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 2
- The extraordinarily odd, 13-player Dodgers-Marlins-Braves trade is done 51
- Breaking: The Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers 98
- Both the Phillies and the Rangers did well in the Cole Hamels trade 67
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies 106
- Mets, Brewers call off reported Carlos Gomez trade 78
- Dodgers, Marlins, Braves trade involving Mat Latos “simply being held up by paperwork” 76
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 74
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)