May 8, 2013, 5:42 PM EDT
This morning we linked Adam Kilgore’s story about the Nats’ silly policy of not allowing fans to exchange tickets from rained out games for any other game, subject to availability. Rather, they required fans to use the tickets for the makeup game. Which, in the case of last night’s rained out game against the Tigers meant a game tomorrow at 4:05 PM, which not a lot of folks would be able to attend.
We complained about it. Lots of others complained about it. The squeaky wheels just got the grease:
Nats overturn their policy. Fans have the option to exchange Tuesday’s rainout ticket for any of equal/lesser value subject to availability.
— Adam Kilgore (@AdamKilgoreWP) May 8, 2013
Viva democracy. And outrage.
- Mariners prospect Victor Sanchez has died 21
- 2015 Preview: Chicago White Sox 15
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? 83
- 2015 Preview: Atlanta Braves 15
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” 118
- 2015 Preview: Chicago Cubs 14
- Unsigned 2014 No. 1 overall pick Brady Aiken undergoes Tommy John surgery 61
- 2015 Preview: Seattle Mariners 15
- Ex-Cardinals outfielder Curt Ford was assaulted in St. Louis and told to “go back to Ferguson” (122)
- David Ortiz: “Nobody in MLB history has been tested for PEDs more than me” (118)
- Rob Manfred says it would be hard to reinstate Pete Rose in a limited way (89)
- Mo’ne Davis says college ballplayer who wrote an offensive tweet about her deserves a second chance (88)
- Did David Ortiz admit to more than he realized with his Players’ Tribune editorial? (83)