May 9, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Matt Harvey didn’t get the win on Tuesday. Shameful, really. I mean, yes, it was nice to see nine nearly-perfect innings, but no win, meh. Just lacking tWtW.
The folks at “MLB Now” used one of my tweets to ask Harold Reynolds about that yesterday. And his ability to disconnect himself from his past statements about pitcher wins meaning everything and whatever it is he’s saying here is quite impressive. That’s why Harold makes the big bucks.
Speaking of big bucks, I hope they pay Brian Kenny a gabillion dollars a year for this. I truly do.
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (90)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (89)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (82)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (80)