May 9, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Matt Harvey didn’t get the win on Tuesday. Shameful, really. I mean, yes, it was nice to see nine nearly-perfect innings, but no win, meh. Just lacking tWtW.
The folks at “MLB Now” used one of my tweets to ask Harold Reynolds about that yesterday. And his ability to disconnect himself from his past statements about pitcher wins meaning everything and whatever it is he’s saying here is quite impressive. That’s why Harold makes the big bucks.
Speaking of big bucks, I hope they pay Brian Kenny a gabillion dollars a year for this. I truly do.
- Settling the Scores: Memorial Day Edition 7
- Giants designate Casey McGehee for assignment 24
- Yan Gomes returns to the Indians’ lineup after missing six weeks with a sprained right knee 0
- Marlins jump in Clevelander pool after snapping losing streak 22
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Brian Matusz was ejected for having a foreign substance on his arm 38
- Josh Hamilton will join the Rangers on Monday 6
- UPDATE: David Wright diagnosed with spinal stenosis 23
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)