May 9, 2013, 3:00 PM EDT
Matt Harvey didn’t get the win on Tuesday. Shameful, really. I mean, yes, it was nice to see nine nearly-perfect innings, but no win, meh. Just lacking tWtW.
The folks at “MLB Now” used one of my tweets to ask Harold Reynolds about that yesterday. And his ability to disconnect himself from his past statements about pitcher wins meaning everything and whatever it is he’s saying here is quite impressive. That’s why Harold makes the big bucks.
Speaking of big bucks, I hope they pay Brian Kenny a gabillion dollars a year for this. I truly do.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 0
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 19
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 25
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 48
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 136
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 88
- The Lester trade is a win-win 112
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (136)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)
- The Lester trade is a win-win (112)