May 9, 2013, 3:00 PM EST
Matt Harvey didn’t get the win on Tuesday. Shameful, really. I mean, yes, it was nice to see nine nearly-perfect innings, but no win, meh. Just lacking tWtW.
The folks at “MLB Now” used one of my tweets to ask Harold Reynolds about that yesterday. And his ability to disconnect himself from his past statements about pitcher wins meaning everything and whatever it is he’s saying here is quite impressive. That’s why Harold makes the big bucks.
Speaking of big bucks, I hope they pay Brian Kenny a gabillion dollars a year for this. I truly do.
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 0
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 8
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 278
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 17
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 85
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 49
- Rob Manfred says a return to a 154-game season could happen one day 66
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (279)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)