May 9, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
We’ve seen the pink bats in honor of breast cancer awareness the past several Mothers Days, but this year MLB is stepping up its game:
— MLB Public Relations (@MLB_PR) May 9, 2013
Pretty sweet. As long as hitters can still pick up the spin of the ball as they can with red stitching, that is. But jeez, even if they can’t, you can take a golden sombrero if it means we’re a step closer to beating breast cancer right? RIGHT?
Yeah, I’m talking to you B.J. Upton. Call it plausible deniability.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)