May 9, 2013, 4:30 PM EST
We’ve seen the pink bats in honor of breast cancer awareness the past several Mothers Days, but this year MLB is stepping up its game:
— MLB Public Relations (@MLB_PR) May 9, 2013
Pretty sweet. As long as hitters can still pick up the spin of the ball as they can with red stitching, that is. But jeez, even if they can’t, you can take a golden sombrero if it means we’re a step closer to beating breast cancer right? RIGHT?
Yeah, I’m talking to you B.J. Upton. Call it plausible deniability.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 4
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 28
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 155
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 42
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 17
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (91)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)