May 9, 2013, 4:30 PM EDT
We’ve seen the pink bats in honor of breast cancer awareness the past several Mothers Days, but this year MLB is stepping up its game:
— MLB Public Relations (@MLB_PR) May 9, 2013
Pretty sweet. As long as hitters can still pick up the spin of the ball as they can with red stitching, that is. But jeez, even if they can’t, you can take a golden sombrero if it means we’re a step closer to beating breast cancer right? RIGHT?
Yeah, I’m talking to you B.J. Upton. Call it plausible deniability.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)