May 9, 2013, 5:42 PM EDT
His name is Tuttle. Hope they didn’t confuse him with someone else. Not that Information Retrieval ever makes mistakes …
The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball announced today that Cincinnati Reds Minor League right-handed pitcher Daniel Tuttle has received a 100-game suspension without pay after a third violation of the Minor League Drug Prevention and Treatment Program for a drug of abuse.
The suspension of Tuttle, who is currently on the roster of the Single-A Dayton Dragons of the Midwest League, is effective immediately.
- The D-Backs weren’t kidding about the retaliation thing 41
- Red Sox prospect gets arrested, acts like a monumental jackwagon 77
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 45
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 75
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 26
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (104)
- Keith Olbermann REALLY hates that Barry Bonds is coaching the Giants for a week (101)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (90)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)