May 9, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
Ricky Romero: human yo-yo:
— Shi Davidi (@ShiDavidi) May 9, 2013
He was clearly lost last year, yet the Jays didn’t send him down. He was lost this spring, so they sent him. Down. Then they called him back up after less than a month, and now he’s back to the minors.
He allowed three earned runs on four hits and two walks in a third of an inning last night. I guess a couple of good outings in the Florida State League weren’t quite enough to get him back to facing major league hitting.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)