May 10, 2013, 9:13 AM EDT
“It’s just sad, because you pour your heart and soul into the game and it doesn’t always end up in a win. We’re playing hard. We’re not maybe playing the smartest baseball, but we’re playing hard as crud.”
That’s a new one to me.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)