May 10, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
From the Dan Patrick show today, a suggestion by Peter Gammons that Angel Hernandez may have refused to credit Adam Rosales of the A’s with a home run rather than a double even after instant replay showed it was clearly a homer because he doesn’t believe in instant replay.
If so … wow. Of course, if Hernandez was willing to actually sit for an interview and answer questions about it all like all players and managers are, we’d know more about this.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- David Ortiz and Robinson Cano give their Super Bowl XLIX predictions 6
- Zack Greinke hasn’t made decision about opt-out 8
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 20
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 55
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 42
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 106
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (106)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)
- Rosenthal proposal: make relievers face more than one batter per appearance (74)