May 10, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
From the Dan Patrick show today, a suggestion by Peter Gammons that Angel Hernandez may have refused to credit Adam Rosales of the A’s with a home run rather than a double even after instant replay showed it was clearly a homer because he doesn’t believe in instant replay.
If so … wow. Of course, if Hernandez was willing to actually sit for an interview and answer questions about it all like all players and managers are, we’d know more about this.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Manny Machado could join the Orioles as soon as next weekend 3
- Michael Pineda suspended 10 games for “foreign substance” 45
- Doc Gooden calls B.S. on people saying pine tar is just to help pitchers get a grip on the ball 87
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 126
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (201)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (156)
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating (126)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)