May 10, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
From the Dan Patrick show today, a suggestion by Peter Gammons that Angel Hernandez may have refused to credit Adam Rosales of the A’s with a home run rather than a double even after instant replay showed it was clearly a homer because he doesn’t believe in instant replay.
If so … wow. Of course, if Hernandez was willing to actually sit for an interview and answer questions about it all like all players and managers are, we’d know more about this.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 24
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 16
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 78
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 53
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (280)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)