May 13, 2013, 9:13 AM EST
Michael Clair of Old Time Family Baseball brings the “science” for the third straight Mother’s Day, comparing the performance of pink bat users during yesterday’s games to the non-pink-bat users. His findings are somewhat different than they were the past couple of years.
Did the pink bats lose their mojo? Did the pink-stitched ball throw a wrinkle into the analysis? Are fewer superstar hitters using the pink bats?
Go to Old Time Family Baseball to find out.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 0
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 54
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27