May 13, 2013, 9:13 AM EDT
Michael Clair of Old Time Family Baseball brings the “science” for the third straight Mother’s Day, comparing the performance of pink bat users during yesterday’s games to the non-pink-bat users. His findings are somewhat different than they were the past couple of years.
Did the pink bats lose their mojo? Did the pink-stitched ball throw a wrinkle into the analysis? Are fewer superstar hitters using the pink bats?
Go to Old Time Family Baseball to find out.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 34
- Sandy Alderson is not going to “roll over” for Scott Boras and shut down Matt Harvey 67
- Dodgers are already fed up with 6.56 ERA-pitching, excuse-making Mat Latos 57
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 59
- Bryce Harper walks in all four of his plate appearances, scores four runs 24
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game 147
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 145
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 74
- ESPN pulls Curt Schilling off broadcasts for rest of regular season and Wild Card game (147)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (145)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (107)
- David Ortiz tweets his happiness about the Deflategate decision (101)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (90)