May 13, 2013, 9:13 AM EDT
Michael Clair of Old Time Family Baseball brings the “science” for the third straight Mother’s Day, comparing the performance of pink bat users during yesterday’s games to the non-pink-bat users. His findings are somewhat different than they were the past couple of years.
Did the pink bats lose their mojo? Did the pink-stitched ball throw a wrinkle into the analysis? Are fewer superstar hitters using the pink bats?
Go to Old Time Family Baseball to find out.
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 0
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 6
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 71
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 85
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)