May 13, 2013, 9:13 AM EDT
Michael Clair of Old Time Family Baseball brings the “science” for the third straight Mother’s Day, comparing the performance of pink bat users during yesterday’s games to the non-pink-bat users. His findings are somewhat different than they were the past couple of years.
Did the pink bats lose their mojo? Did the pink-stitched ball throw a wrinkle into the analysis? Are fewer superstar hitters using the pink bats?
Go to Old Time Family Baseball to find out.
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 0
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 4
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 53
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 12
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 38
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 22
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 11
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)