May 13, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
“It was really good with the chili and everything, but when you eat that much of anything it started tasting pretty bad,” Ramos said. “I saw a girl on [the wall], so I was like, ‘Yeah, I’m doing it.’ She wasn’t big or anything. She was pretty good looking, too. I’d hate to take her on a date. She might eat more than me.”
Four hundred out of about 10,000 have successfully finished the omelet. Ramos did not. It’s the potatoes, dude. That’s where they get you.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)