May 13, 2013, 10:30 AM EST
“It was really good with the chili and everything, but when you eat that much of anything it started tasting pretty bad,” Ramos said. “I saw a girl on [the wall], so I was like, ‘Yeah, I’m doing it.’ She wasn’t big or anything. She was pretty good looking, too. I’d hate to take her on a date. She might eat more than me.”
Four hundred out of about 10,000 have successfully finished the omelet. Ramos did not. It’s the potatoes, dude. That’s where they get you.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)